Rising Sun Valley i've got a river running right into you
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
In the distance, Ameline crouched to hear the man’s voice ring out.

She had found his scent, and it had tugged at her like a fishing hook snagged in its own line. There was something familiar about it, that evoked images of hunting, of the raid, of Nyra- 

Of a time in her life when she had been wild, careless. 

She pursued the scent, creeping forward half worried that she might be stalking a memory that might be better off forgotten. It was only when his voice cut across the Valley that she remembered. 

They’d met once- she on the cusp of adulthood, flirting with danger and him…Hadn’t he been the ruler of a pack? Something about his demeanour had caused her to balk in her plans and fickle promises and abandon him completely. 

But here she was- Regina, wedded, and a mother. An opportunist, however, as always. 

She strode forward, and found herself smiling in spite of herself when she caught sight of him. She sniffed, and exhaled softly. I remembuh you.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 07, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 09, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 04:23 AM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 14, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM