Rising Sun Valley i've got a river running right into you
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Sarcasm. All she could really expect from the man who had once called himself the Dreadfather. He smelled of wilderness, not of other wolves; Basilica had fallen, she guessed. She recalled the name, but chose not to target that point.

I wath right, by the way, She said. She didn’t expect him to remember exactly what she was referring to, so she drew closer and continued. You thuggethted that I rithe up an’ take oh the pack. An’ I told you they wath all related an’ that they’d tuhn on me, She said.

It ain’t ekthactly what happened, but not far off. She said. They cared more about blood rathuh than true thtrength. It’ll bite ‘em in the ath thomeday. She said.

She paused. Yuh alone now?
Messages In This Thread
i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 07, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 09, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 04:23 AM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 14, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM