Firefly Glen [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving
Swiftcurrent Creek
Epsilon
322 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Mae's suspicions lurked bitterly on her tongue. A seal pelt. The sea wolf seemed to taint the air with her presence like oil pooling in the water; something slick and noxious, something that threatened to set itself aflame at any moment. She didn't trust Sobeille. Nor would she trust any of her kin, not after she'd snapped at their brat.

Retribution was already on her mind; it wasn't a matter of if, but when. This in mind, she reached for the pelt with an almost defensive swiftness, angling herself to block any of Cygnet's attempts to also touch it. She'd told Tauris once that she would protect the girl.

Thanks, Mae ran a paw over the seal pelt, her muzzle still tilted toward Sobeille. At the question she tensed but didn't allow herself to miss a beat, answering frankly: A man took it from me. Because I was a girl who wouldn't keep her mouth shut.

The hard look in her eyes said that she still would not.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 08:19 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 02, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 02, 2024, 12:42 PM