Firefly Glen [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
ever since kukutux taught sobeille about the firemother, her mind was transfixed on how many ways women’s bodies changed to accommodate men. a darkness stole across her expression briefly before she commanded herself, recalling she was here on strict subterfuge. 

they had disabused ajei. her ajei. there was no hope of kinship here, though sobeille was perfectly well behaved in the interim. there was a moment when cygnet looked down and sneezed where her throat might have been tantalizingly easy to grasp — but sobeille steeled herself. two against one — even a half blind two — was hardly good odds. sobeille was nothing if not practiced in staying her impulses, however loudly they clamored to be viciously loosened. 

what ‘appened to dat man? sobeille ventured, hopeful for the thrill of rightful vengeance in mae’s answer. all the while she wondered what secret power it was that kept eyes alive and beautiful while whole, and yet withered and bereft of all color when plucked from their socket.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 01, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 01, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Mae - October 01, 2024, 08:19 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Cygnet - October 02, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: [PHE] i’ll give you bonafide loving - by Sobeille - October 02, 2024, 12:42 PM