Luneshale Pass [m] casado dicha
Loner
380 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra never gave anything for free. She did things because she wanted to, or when she didn’t, because there was something that made it all worth it. Despite not knowing a word outside of her own name, these wolves somehow spoke her language.

She delivered, she got to have a good time, and he kept the drugs coming. Hell, she even got to feel like a part of something on top of all that. How many other girls could say they were appreciated like this? It didn’t really matter that he was ugly. It mattered that he was powerful and still listened, sometimes, to her.

She could work with this. His bosses were unknowns that she mostly avoided. She only pushed back when they were alone and only when she wanted to make things more interesting. They had an agreement, somehow.

He was unpleasant, indecipherable, and could turn on her for anything. She was still thoroughly enjoying this. If he pisses me off I can always change my mind. This doesn’t have to be fun for him.. Her confidence convinced her he knew this. And it excused her willingness to play along.

It’s more fun if you don’t rush it, she said with a coy smile, pressing her back to his stomach and her head against his chest. How’d you say it? Slow? She snorted a laugh. Shit, I could point at your friends if they were here. But you probably wouldn’t get it. She, on the other hand, never felt quicker. The green still lingered in her, sharpening everything to a crystal edge.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
[m] casado dicha - by Niño - October 06, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Tierra - October 06, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Niño - October 13, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Tierra - October 13, 2024, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Niño - October 13, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Tierra - October 13, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Niño - October 14, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: [m] casado dicha - by Tierra - October 14, 2024, 10:52 PM