Hideaway Strath Synapses Snap Back in Blissful Anguish
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
275 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
You are dangerously close to Godsmouth’s camp. The words, though softly spoken, carried an undercurrent of warning—perhaps even the edge of a threat. Yet, there was no suggestion he intended to act upon it himself.

If you’ve come seeking trouble, I would urge you, in the strongest of terms, to reconsider. The opal-sheen gaze swept over the stranger’s frame, lingering on the scars that marked her skin and the lean, almost fragile build beneath. She didn’t appear to be the mercenary type, but Machiavelli had been deceived before. He knew better than to trust appearances alone—yet this was a risk he might be forced to take.

However, if your intentions are otherwise... He allowed the words to hang for a moment, the tension in the air dissipating ever so slightly. You’re welcome to join me, should you wish. His voice softened, adopting the warmth expected of one who had made their profession in hosting others. Are you hungry, Zitari?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
Synapses Snap Back in Blissful Anguish - by Machiavelli - October 18, 2024, 08:23 PM
RE: Synapses Snap Back in Blissful Anguish - by Zitari Le - October 18, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: Synapses Snap Back in Blissful Anguish - by Machiavelli - Yesterday, 10:32 PM