the will of water
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i mentioned her having met akhlut in a thread with pied but besides that i'm flexible :}
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears shifted although she stayed silent as he tested her name. She was used to it, and preferred being just called Ame here -- and on the timbre of his voice, it sounded almost.. pleasant? She fought the oncoming splay of her ears and focused.

There were times when she wondered if she ought to share more of her name, like surname at least, but did it truly matter? It had not yet and then his words were very quick to redirect her focus. The subtle smile of his that came along as well had her all the more curious. In response, her head tilted subtly and she felt a smirk tug on her own lips. You think? she quipped. Well, she fancied a challenge. She silently dared him to live up to his words, as she decided she might like to see him try.

You sound so sure of yourself, she remarked quietly and stilled underneath his fleeting touch, for even that she considered.. reasonably brazen. For a beat afterward, she didn't move, and considered a suitable retort although fell short watching him step away. She suddenly felt unaccustomed to this sort of attention. He was neither family or enemy, and a little more than the average stranger. He was potentially valuable to her -- a possible alpha, something she had been looking for and falling short. None seemed.. right. That, or they had vanished.

Amekaze lowered her lifted muzzle and took to motion too, following after him onto unfamiliar planes of forest and otherwise.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the will of water - by Akhlut - December 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 09:18 PM