Northstar Vale interstellar
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
sorry about that! please skip me next round, i will hop in when i can -- and feel free to PP indra in any way

indra felt some hidden hand repel her from getting too close; when the small thing lurched towards her indra sprung back mistrustfully. a small part of her was still compassionate, still caring -- but mostly, she was just scared.

she was relieved when zephyr approached - she swung towards him, siding behind him. he was an adult, he would know what to do. whatever he planned to do, it was interrupted by saena's abrupt arrival. with deference indra crawled towards her mother and stood besides her. she crouched as warbone approached, her dark gaze traveling between the three adults as they discussed lucy's fate.

indra did not feel compelled to speak, and so remained silent as the girl's acceptance was discussed. while her reservations were different than saena's, indra would always support her decision. as saena stalked away indra followed dutifully, casting the girl one last solemn glance before slipping after saena's heels.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
interstellar - by Lucy - December 09, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 09, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 10, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 10, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 10, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 17, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 19, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 19, 2016, 04:21 AM