Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It felt like winter had suddenly come and smacked him in the face this year around. Perhaps because he had been so busy with Redhawk Caldera and by the time he had returned from it, winter was more than on its way. A lot had occupied Eljay and he had to admit that Drageda still did not feel like home as much as the Caldera did. During his visit there everything about him had screamed and begged for him to stay but he knew he could not. He had made the decision to leave, he had hurt his parents and other wolves with that and he couldn't just turn all of that around as if nothing had ever happened.

Had Eljay not been so lost in thought he might've noticed that a fox was headed his way; as things were, both he and the fox were surprised when they nearly bumped into each other. Eljay had been walking slowly but the fox, running at full speed, had skidded to a sudden halt right in front of him, eyes wide with fear, before it turned sideways and slipped off. Eljay turned his head to look at it, blinking in surprise while he processed what had just happened. Then, as he stepped forward to continue his journey, he found the reason that the fox had been running; a young girl with an interesting, unique coat pattern who appeared to be searching, or hunting maybe. "Hiya," Eljay called out softly to her to catch her attention, hoping she was up for a chat or something else.
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM