Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
There seemed to be many young wolves in Drageda, though Eljay didn't mind; he liked it, in fact, as it made him feel like he could maybe make a difference. With winter on its way most of them were growing into the adult ranks and his forte was more with the tiny ones (the ones that didn't notice how weird he was yet, he thought to himself) but it was still good to meet another one of the youths. Before she could react another approached and Eljay turned to look at the other wolf with the interesting coat. He felt a bit boring in their presence, and tried to remember her name. They hadn't met one on one but had spent time travelling together. It seemed so long ago now, though, and any memories he had of the trip were washed away by the homesickness he had experienced when back at Redhawk Caldera.

"I'm Eljay," he introduced to the girl in particular, though shot a quick glance to the other wolf too, hoping that she may introduce herself to both of them, not knowing they already knew each other. He opened his mouth to ask something more -- maybe about the fox, maybe about her life or how long she had been in Drageda -- but then closed it again as he couldn't find the words to eloquently phrase a sentence.
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM