Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Unfortunately for Eljay, the girl didn't introduce herself. He kept wondering what her name was again. Something with a P? Furi introduced herself and he said with a friendly smile, "Nice to meet you." Then he looked at the girl as she asked if they were up to anything interesting, to which Furi responded that she'd been hunting. "Oh!" he said as things clicked into place with the fox and all, though he didn't elaborate further.

"I was —" He hadn't really been doing much, except missing home. "Uh, patrolling, I mean — I just finished patrolling." Which was sort of true, as he'd trailed along the borders, but he hadn't really been paying attention or marking much, so still felt kind of guilty for telling a half-lie, sort of, depending on perspective. "What about you..?" he then asked the girl, figuring both the failed-hunting-girl and he wanted to get off their track of the story and onto hers.
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM