Flycatcher Downs in your pose as the dust settled around us;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The positive response to his touch calmed Alarian, enough that he didn't panic when Lennon asked him what had happened. Shame filled his gaze, but he held the eye contact. It's... stupid. The boy admitted, gaze flitting to the ground for a moment.
I wandered away, too far, a few days ago. I wasn't paying attention, and someone... He paused, half because it was difficult to say and half because he wasn't sure how to properly describe the incident without alarming Lennon too much. Someone attacked me.
Alarian knew then that he wouldn't say more, that he couldn't even if he wanted to. Pain and panic welled up again, showing in his gaze, and he slowly laid himself back onto the ground next to Lennon. He draped his paws over his muzzle, using his forelegs to cover his eyes and taking small comfort in the act. I can't stop thinking about it. I keep trying to forget, but I can't.
Messages In This Thread
in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Alarian - January 17, 2018, 01:34 AM