Bearclaw Valley and now i am shown, the treacherous pains to become something whole
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra didn't want to be near xan either. he had made his choices pretty clear and her pride still stung from that; how could he have picked that rotten wolf over them? they had been with him since day one. a sense of betrayal filled her gut, and she tried to divert her attention from the intense feeling before it claimed her.

she was at a loss for ideas too -- that had always been laurel's forte. her brow scrunched as she schemed alongside laurel, finding very little that was promising enough to articulate. she liked laurel's last suggestion the best, and nodded slowly, her speech somewhat slow as she spoke. "hm.. yeah. we should show her we're not going to let ourselves be pushed around. she has no right." which had already been said, but indra found herself insistently repeating it.

the idea of causing the wolf bodily harm both excited and distressed her at the same time. she knew it was bad -- so bad -- but in indra's eyes, that wolf surely deserved it.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread