Broken Boulder making my way away, my way to you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He should have known Lanawyn would suspect something-- while Lily approached him affectionately, his sister hung back, and he worried that she had guessed his purpose and disapproved already. Alarian took a breath, fixing his attention on Lily for the time being.
Hey. He nosed her ear, attempting to be playful despite the obvious tension. I need, um, a favor-- I guess. I didn't want to leave while everything was so... uncertain, but now I think-- I think it's time for me to look for Lennon. Can you look after things, please?
Ali gave both the girls a slightly pleading look; he didn't want to leave, surely they would see that. But he had to, didn't he? I'd do it for any of you-- I should have done it sooner but I... He paused. I will come back. I promise.
The boy turned his gaze to Lanawyn; the reassurance was mostly for her, but he was afraid this would be too much like last time, that she would think he was abandoning her. In a way, maybe he was, if only temporarily-- but he didn't let himself think about that. If he questioned it now, he would fold, and wrong or not he would search for Lennon.
Messages In This Thread
making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 10, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Eris - April 19, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 21, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 21, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 27, 2018, 02:27 PM