Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki's face lit up at his agreement to come back with her, and she stood up and put her face in his neck, breathing deep and taking in his scent. Her family members were the only ones that ever saw her affectionate side, as she did not give affection easily otherwise. But with her family, she loved them so much, she couldn't help but show it. "I've missed you so much, brother," she said as she pulled away to meet his gaze. Now that she had her other brother back in her life, she felt more complete. She missed the rest of their littermates, of course, but they had to make their own choices. 

"I like the sound of that." Taki answered smiling. She looked around briefly, thinking this area would make a perfect territory for such a pack. She glanced at the caves Tom had come from and added, "Those look like they would make great dens." She lifted her head towards where he had come from as she spoke. "I've hunted in the forested area and mapped out the territory a little. I think the family would love it here." She had begun making a mental list of attributes, so that when she told her family about this place, she could portray its beauty and value properly. She was determined to come back here; that's why she left two other wolves to watch over the area in her absence.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - July 12, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM