Broken Boulder i can't tell if the want justifies the need
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Well, that wasn't what he expected. He could only blink for a moment, until Delight pulled away from him and his next words spilled out, strangely corrosive in their rawness. He paused. Delight— He swallowed, pausing again to search for the words. You deserve it. You deserve better— something that won't fall apart, and I don't know if I can manage that A brief, weak snort punctuated the word. — but I want to try, because I—
He swallowed hard. Because I mean, yeah, you're reallycuteandsmartandfunnyandIthinkIcouldtalktoyouforever and that's amazing but— butmoreimportantly you haven't abandoned me like— like everyone does. And I don't know if I deserve that. But I— Alarian closed the new distance between them, pressing his nose to Delight's cheek again and lowering his voice to a murmur.
I care about you, and I want to give you something that won't— die or go away. I want— this. You. Us, even, unless— He laughed nervously. Unless that's— too fast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't tell if the want justifies the need - by Alarian - July 30, 2018, 03:52 PM