Duskfire Glacier Just a little rush, babe.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Sorry for the wait on the next round. I was trying to give a little more time in case anyone else wanted to join in on the first round. New round=New posting order. :)

Mirabelle was the first to arrive, and Taki gave her a nod in greeting. Perhaps, but it will be worth it if we're successful, she replied. She stated that she would be better at distracting, and Taki replied, Good, we'll need a good distraction. Maybe they could ambush from all sides while Mirabelle distracted from the front. 

The next to arrive was the new packmate she had not met yet, and she greeted him with a nod. Shivali and Uki arrived after that, and Taki offered them greeting nods as well. Tunerk appeared to have followed her mom and Taki returned her affectionate greeting with a nuzzle and licks to her little face. Greeting out of the way, her niece went back and settled next to Shivali. Taki waited a little longer to see if anyone else would show up, and was disappointed to find that no one else answered her call, not even her brothers.

With a heavy sigh, she moved to address the small group. Well, I think the five of us should be enough if we have a good plan, she offered with a quick glance at the elk to make sure he was still grazing unsuspectingly in the icefield. I was thinking Mirabelle could distract from the front, and the rest of us could surround the elk and ambush him. I'll take the right side, but you guys can divvy up the the left and rear. I think we should have two come from behind. She laid out the plan for everyone before turning to her older sister and translating it all in their native language. When she was finished, she looked to Shivali for approval. She was the better hunter, so Taki would take any advice offered; she just wanted to do whatever would give them the highest chance of being successful.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Just a little rush, babe. - by Takiyok - September 07, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Mirabelle - September 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Steele - September 07, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Shivali - September 09, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Tunerk - September 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Takiyok - September 18, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Shivali - September 18, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Uki - September 19, 2018, 08:07 AM