Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

They accepted his display and responded to his silent question, and that was a step in the right direction. Mou wondered where this boy had been, what sort of things he'd witnessed, but his attention drifted to the forest that spread out like an inkstain behind him. He was not as interested in the stranger as they were in him, apparently. 

Mou glanced at the distant line of trees and felt himself relax a little when he thought of Blackfeather and all they had given him. He looked to the stranger a second later and nodded, a thin smile slipping over his sharp features before fading again. If this stranger wasn't an enemy then he could relax a little — not entirely, but enough.

He wondered where the stranger had been before. If he should trust their assessment of his travels, or make his way himself. As he peered westward Mou thought he could discern some far-off mountains merging with the overcast sky but thought little of them; they were not familiar.

Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM