Broken Boulder i believe in symmetry
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
All Welcome 
The sylph appreciated her new role with her lover and her babies, she really did! There was nothing more to life than to spend endless moments with the ones she loved, in an area of relatively sanctity, now that the wretched disease had petered out of existence — but @Seabreeze was learning hard into her new responsibilities as a member of the senate, and though Olive found it easy to watch the woman at work and think silently 'yeah, that’s my baby' there was an underlying element to it. What was it?

Sure tasted a lot like envy.
Yeah, that was it.
Jealousy. 

But of course, a win for Seabreeze meant a win for their entire family, which meant a win for Bracken Sanctuary and was a win for the entire world as a whole. Olive even got to take the helm of the family’s personal affairs, and she took the education of @Eleuthera, @Séamuss, @Ibis and @Okeanos very seriously. She did her best to give them the freedom to explore their passions that they desires, along with a healthy guidance towards the stars and other naturalist pursuits, but no matter how doting a mother she was, the kids always wanted to play alone more and more and more and, as a result, Olive found herself with a plentitude of free time and nothing to do with it.

So, the slyph did what she did best: she circled ‘round the territory one, twice, then thrice — and carefully indexed whatever plant life she found in a certain corner of her memory that she wasn’t sure would ever be revisited.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 03, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 06, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 09, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 16, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 23, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - November 03, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - November 05, 2018, 08:14 PM