Blacktail Deer Plateau hurricane heart
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue gave a nod of finality as the cache was finished and the squirrel hit the bottom with a satisfying thud. 

She nodded again at Minori's idea about moving closer. "You could just try a couple nights here or there in the Door." Rue shrugged as she made the suggestion, figuring it would be an easier adjustment for Minori. Rue was a pack creature through and through, but even she didn't spend every night in the Door. She could definitely understand Minori wanting her own space from time to time. 

"It's possible," Rue answered, brow knitting in thought. "I'm sure if there is some kind of disagreement, they will soon bring the issue to the Council." ..That is, if the disagreement was over a pack issue. If the disagreement was personal, that was a whole other thing entirely... and one from which they were much less likely to make a quick recovery.

"Thank you for your help with this cache," Rue said gratefully, with another nod of finality. "..And for the talk," she added, glad for the chance to spend some one-on-one time with one of her packmates whom she considered to be more mysterious. With a goodbye nod and smile, Ruenna took her leave, the contents of their discussion still playing over in her mind. 

This thread was getting old, so I went ahead and tacked on and ending so it could be archived. Let me know when/if you want a new thread between these two!
Messages In This Thread
hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 11, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 18, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 22, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 29, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 30, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - November 01, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - November 21, 2018, 07:48 PM