Blackfeather Woods Seems I deal with things a bit differently.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He doesn't want to leave but clearly his silence and mental absence has her flustered. She's hurting and that's the opposite of what he wants - but its unavoidable. Mou doesn't know where he comes from, he has only the slightest clues and no way to make sense of them. Now, with this girl, he has a big piece of that puzzle. A means to an end. But she's fighting back with all her might, snapping at him and flailing a sign or two. It no longer scares him that he knows what she's saying; in a way, this conversation served to give him all the answers.

He recoiled from her and scampered back along the wall of the cave, heading for a crevice of shadow that led to a corridor, and then to freedom. Mou could've stayed and demanded more answers but he didn't want to stress her out further - and he was afraid for himself too, afraid to know everything. What if she wasn't really a friend? That would crush him.

So, in typical Titmouse fashion, he ran.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Seems I deal with things a bit differently. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 13, 2018, 07:47 PM