Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
note for my own reference: gonna say this took place in ali's personal timeline before his thread with ulf
It's been a sluggish sort of day; he hasn't slept well, and it seems each day he pushes himself a little further past his limit. But he's up and about anyway, stubborn as he can be, so he's quick to answer Valette's call when he hears it. He's still not quite as familiar with the territory as he'd like to be, but the stone circle itself is memorable enough — a much more sophisticated meeting place than anything they'd had at Broken Boulder.
There are plenty of wolves he doesn't know gathered around, but he recognizes Greyback — with some embarrassment, of course, though he hides it well. His focus turns to Valette quickly as she starts to speak. And boy, does she speak; it's almost too much to take in at once, but there's little else that he'd prefer to occupy his thoughts, so he doesn't mind. That someone has died pretty much as soon as he got here is... discouraging, and his heart aches a little for the pack. The promotion doesn't draw much of a reaction from him, though he offers the new Beta a smile — he just doesn't know her. If Valette says she's qualified, it's good enough for him. Congratulations, He offers after the girl speaks, trying to sound encouraging; she seems a little nervous, and it's a feeling he knows well.
The bits about the stones are more confusing, but he's pretty sure he gets it. Kind of. He's never been one much for religion, but this doesn't seem... too religion-y, right? It's spiritual. He can get into that — he can do this. He'll just have to stay behind and ask a few (hundred) questions. It'll be fine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Alarian - October 31, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM