Dawnlark Plains I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wasn't surprised to hear that he was just wandering even if they way he said it seemed a little off; what else did lone wolves do? And she was sure he was lone--his coat didn't hold the smell of others like a pack wolf's usually did. 

The malguk merely stared at the strange male as he rambled on about being cold and and how it must suck to live somewhere cold, retracting his statement and apologizing quickly after. He went on to explain that his weird behavior was due to his long day. She shrugged her snowy shoulders. I do love where I live, but it makes no difference to me what others think of it, she replied. She honestly didn't really care about why he was being weird or how long his day had been; he didn't seem like a potential recruit given his apparent dislike of the cold, so he really was of no importance to her other than to make sure he stayed away from the glacier. I'm Takiyok. My pack lives on the glacier, she added. Unless you have some kind of business with us, I suggest you not let your wanderings lead you near there, the malguk warned authoritatively before fixing him with a shrewd look.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women. - by Takiyok - November 09, 2018, 02:03 PM