Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback promptly responded to Valette's howl, his own short and sharp, deep and dark. He hadn't expected for her to go looking for him with how busy she was, especially recently. The new influx of members had been making things eventful, especially with Korei and the disappearance of Alarian.

Turning, he met her half way in a trot, his tail high and wagging slightly as he smiled at her, their actions mirroring. As her figure approached through he stilled his body. "Here I am, indeed," he replied. Valette looked beautiful as ever in his eyes, her dark fur warmly reflecting the sun that peeked through the cloudy evening, her emerald eyes glistening with strength and prowess. "You look beautiful as ever," he stated, letting the words slip through his teeth without a second thought.

"What can I do for you, Valette?"

Messages In This Thread
Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:44 PM