Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The stranger's head came up, and he was reminded briefly of that spooked look that rabbits get when they think they're being watched. He hadn't seen any rabbits lately, what with the snow, and wasn't aware they might've shed their warmer colors for something much colder and more discreet for the winter. Still, she seemed rabbit-like to him, until she took notice of his heavy steps and turned to face him.

She called out a greeting to him but he was silent, at least until she said, Am I intruding? — that earned a lazy grunt, and then a small shake of his head. This wasn't his land and he wasn't about to enforce the laws of Moonspear out here in the middle of nowhere. He hadn't gotten much of a look at her face before he turned to regard the surroundings, licking his lips to warm them up as if that would prompt his own speech -  but he said nothing, just sort of sulked.

As much as Revui wanted a fight, he wasn't about to pick on a stranger. Little did he know, this particular rabbit came from nefarious stock.

Whatever she had been looking at before seemed to be abandoned, so he stepped around her in a wide crescent, his face showing off his curiosity. Revui was reminded of a moment a few days ago where he followed a wolf in to the eastern woods, and she had been scouring the earth just as thoroughly as this pale girl. The reason still eluded him — but he sought to understand, and probed at the soil with his snout for a few seconds before lifting his head and peering at the white rabbit, perplexed.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - November 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM