Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She was trying to talk. The blood had mixed with the fur of her muzzle and given her a garish appearance, but the beastly boy found that more appealing than before; it also gave him a moment to pause and look at her properly, and until now he hadn't seen the large scar curving across half her face. It wasn't typical that he would miss something that obvious but he wasn't in the practice of staring at people - least of all chancing their wrath if he should meet their gaze one-on-one. Combining the scent of blood, her appearance, and the scar — she might've been the most intriguing wolf he'd ever come across.

Then she spoke, and whatever small spell she had cast was broken. She mentioned something called yarrow but that meant nothing to him; he lost interest as she began to explain what it was for, and licked his lips as he thought about something. Then she began to calm herself down (or so he assumed, her tone seemed exasperated, frightful), and he departed from her side.

He drifted away with his snout low again, seemingly ready to disperse and leave her to her fate. Revui wandered for ten or so minutes before finding some scent, and then his figure was lost in the mist. When he returned it had been about half an hour, and he had something hanging from his teeth - something solid like a stick. The closer he got, the more obvious it was that he carried a small bone that hung awkwardly out of one side of his mouth. On the end of it was some sort of root system for a plant that resembled mint, of all things.

Revui was no herbalist. He had brought the bone because it was full of marrow - it was from a small cache he'd found during his exploration of the area. He had planned on eating it before returning home and going about his rounds, but.. Evidently, this stranger might need something in her belly after her vomiting was concluded. He dropped the bone a bit too close to the pile of bloody vomit than he meant to, and then side-stepped away from her.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - December 02, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM