Golden Glade I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox had been out tracking a decently sized herd of deer, but the sun was beginning to set, and he was already feeling sleepy. He knew that, by the time he got back, it would be well past his usual early bedtime. He probably should have just found somewhere to bed for the night, but he worried that Towhee would think that he had abandoned him again. Not only that, but Camilla rarely did very well on her own, and he tried to check in with her before she fell asleep each night. At least she seemed to be settling in... to some degree, anyway.

He knew that Wildfire, one of her children, one of her nieces, and another wolf from Drageda had joined them, although he still lacked the full context of what had happened and why they were here. Phox did remember Wildfire, but only faintly, from her stay with the Redhawks before he had fled (like the piece of shit coward that he was). Coincidentally, it was her scent he picked up on as he was headed home, and figuring it was as good a time as any (even though he was yawning every third step), he followed it to the source.

Instead of finding Wildfire—at least at first—he found another wolf, and Phox paused. These grounds weren't technically Redhawk "owned," but their numbers were high, and Phox did not think it wise to ignore a stranger so close to home. Not only that, but he caught Wildfire out of the corner of his other eye, and that made the decision obvious. Phox put on his best mean face (which wasn't very good), puffed up his chest, and started toward the wolf he did not know.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Duckie - December 03, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Phox - December 03, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 04, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Duckie - December 04, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Phox - December 06, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 08, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Duckie - December 12, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Phox - December 12, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Duckie - December 13, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: I think I'm moving but I go nowhere - by Wildfire - December 18, 2018, 12:40 PM