Lost Creek Hollow Nothing to see here
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Easthollow wolf was making her own rounds around the territory, simply to get a good feel for the area. There is always more to a pack than just the wolves who live within the ties. One thing she appreciated about Easthollow was the scenery. It did not compare to the mountain view from her homelands, but the plains had their own charm. As she explored, she could say Lost Creek had it's own charm too.

A part of the female felt bad for being nosy and exploring on her own. She might be an ally, but her scent was different and wandering around someone's home without the presence of someone who lives there alwasy felt wrong. Luckily she spotted one of the Hollow's members making a patrol run. Perhaps she could join them? Ira would definetly call her luck as she approached, recognizing the male as Rueger. Nice to see a familiar face, hope you don't mind if I trail behind?

Upon her initial arrival she had noticed the lack of Rueger's presence, but she did not question it. After all, there was a good chance she had just missed him and the male was out taking care of his own duties.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 06, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 07, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 08, 2018, 12:16 AM