Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's glacial gaze takes in the surprised expression that dominates the girl's facial expressions at his offer. her surprise isn't unwarranted, he deduces. if she knows anything about blackfeather woods — or rather the rumors that surround their pack — making offers to help a child find their lost sibling isn't something they'd do. but wintersbane doesn't speak for the pack — he speaks for himself.

is it likely he'll stumble across her brother? not very. but there isn't any harm in keeping a keen eye open for the boy during his recruitment drives.

she delves into an description: kinda like her but pretty tan fur instead of red and blue eyes the color of the creek. lucas. wintersbane gives a firm nod to acknowledge that he has the information she offers him. looks like you but with tan fur and creek blue eyes. named lucas. he repeats back to her as he tucks the information away. say i do happen to find him, what direction should i send him in? ...should i give him a message? wintersbane inquires shifting his weight, watching as her eyes are drawn to kove whom remains a looming presence in the background.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by RIP Wintersbane - December 30, 2018, 09:25 AM