Cerulean Cape i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Titmouse had been through more than his fair share of injuries (on a physical level certainly, a mental one, and now —); he felt the seizing of his chest as his wounded heart cleaved in half, but he couldn't say anything to fix this. If she was leading a Redhawk somewhere then he'd have to go - and soon - lest he invite their wrath. This would all be for nothing if he died, or if Maegi was blamed for anything else. Titmouse knew she was right but it didn't stop the numb feeling from spreading through him as he tried to close off his heart to the pain of her decision. He couldn't go back to Blackfeather - fine.

But where was she going? When would he see her again? Was she safe..? (Would either of them be safe again?).

He didn't care where he was, as long as she was with him.

Titmouse was silent for a long few moments while Maegi's silence closed in around the two of them; he heard the crashing of the waves, felt the dull rumble of the sea as it pounded at the shore, and looked out at the abyssal blue as if to scour the horizon for a portent. He'd go and fine Seelie, then. Hide out with her on the island until things calmed on the mainland.

There wasn't time to deliberate or argue, so he looked sharply to Maegi and uttered sharply, 'Den go, which sounded more accusatory than he meant it to, but he was hurting. As he turned from her he paused and added grimly, Be save M'gee.
Messages In This Thread
i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 12, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:11 PM