Jade Fern Grove am i more than you bargained for yet?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes narrow slightly at the way Midar begins, but when he corrects himself his expression relaxes, satisfied and a little amused. He's not used to being taken so seriously — it's kind of nice. But before he can say anything in response, his companion seems to tense and his gaze is suddenly far-away. Midar? It slips out automatically as he watches, features twisting into a concerned frown. There's no response at first.
Then his lover is speaking — is he speaking? The words are unintelligible, or perhaps not words at all, save a few scattered pieces he cannot begin to understand. The hair along his spine raises somewhere around the word watching, and he suddenly wants nothing more than for Midar to stop. He tries to call his name again but his voice catches in his throat and all he can do is swallow hard, ears flat to his skull. He's frozen like that until the other starts to hyperventilate and stir as if searching for something, and the sight seems to break the spell. Midar, He tries again, voice soft but firm, and leans in to touch his cheek. His chest tightens, instinctual fear chilling his blood, but he refuses to flinch from the man; after watching him act like a grumpy toddler through this whole thing, he's not going to cower from a bunch of gibberish.
Messages In This Thread
am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 11, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM