Snowforest Taiga éphémère.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Striving alone does little to warm bones when the night seeps in.

Aure wishes she could say that she was a light that never went out. Undimmed, as she was once dubbed. Yet, she flickers from time to time. And when the presence of another impresses upon her, her brow furrows. In a moment that is sharp, she is gazing over a thin shoulder. This unfamiliar air of the Teekon which breathes catches her voice, makes it listless and airy, "Good night."

Ever since her brother, she had taken more comfort in the glittering crevasse of countless constellations than was necessary. There wasn't a moment 

Except now. She catches a glimpse of him, grey and lurking, while her body remains open toward the north cradled by night - and is immediately wary. If not for the fact she is rather alone, now, but straying as well.

After a beat of unsure silence, her hesitance is smoothed into tentative welcome, "I haven't ze faintest idea of where I'm going, truth be told," and situated herself to face him a tad more. Either she did not care of the fact this male had promptly sprouted from the gloaming, or she was welcome for the heat of another near her after weeks of shivering and stumbling.
Messages In This Thread
éphémère. - by Andraste - December 16, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 09, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 11, 2019, 11:20 AM