Snowforest Taiga éphémère.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Not at all. I have no knowledge of this territory I've come into..." she replied faintly, her own gaze sweeping across the endless, frosted terrain; the she-wolf did not catch his own speculation of her, and most certainly not the covetous thoughts that stirred therein.

Delicate and a tad wary, more of the land to be manifested than of him, Aure stepped away from the overcast male, and began to pick her way down the slope.  "Only that it is called 'Teekon', und that I wish to see ze ocean."

All of this is unknown of her, and it just about leaves her void. It leaves her sorely aching ‒ almost weightless! An expectant, waiting thing she'd ended up becoming; brimming, she passed a look over her flank at the loner accompanying her. "If you can guide me there, then perhaps I am right, in trusting one of my own rather than these be-damned lights -- for once." There was a sidelong edge to her trilling, airy voice; and despite the brutality that lapped red and thin along her brow, her own eyes glittered, almost borean.
lame writing b/c i'm almost out of steam for the night LOL
Messages In This Thread
éphémère. - by Andraste - December 16, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 09, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 11, 2019, 11:20 AM