Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She watches the way he practically fluffs up at her observation, slim brows raising and lashes drooping in an almost unimpressed manner; but the faint curl of her lips aid otherwise. "If I fix you up, do you promise not to cry?" she teased, her simper becoming impish. Moving away from him, she beckoned him to follow her, the plume of her tail vanishing into the warmth of the apothecary.

She still meant to find something to treat him with, whether he followed her or not. Sifting through the haze of breathlessness from the evening before, if she was right, she'd been told that cobweb was meant to stop bleeding; snagging a wad of it, and a bundle of oak leaves for good measure. The pale she-wolf then busied herself for a few moments, focused and fleet, before she brought the webs and poultice of to him.

"Tell me of this trip, drăguţ," settled in front of him, dabbing lightly at wherever he was raw, her eyes flickering back up to him; her work a tad clumsy, definitely without an opkepa's finesse, but she at least wanted to be sure that everything was being secured. Young as he was, he'd almost grown into the same heft as some of the other dark kru she'd come to know. For a moment, her thoughts drifted to one in particular, and her muzzle twitched. She simply hoped that heda's son wouldn't come to be as... brandishing.
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 09:56 PM