Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
’I can help.’ She has no doubts that he would. But would he? When it really came to the time of doing so?

She fell quiet, and for a moment the frenziedness she’d spoken in faded, as the curve of her fine neck listed. The graceful set of a jaw worked, contemplating. She’d only ever told one Drakru of who she sought, and why; her now-bleary gaze went to the great redwoods. Her logic, now so much clearer than that eve, questioned the memory. Only something heavily-lidded within her  answered, thrumming lower.

She almost forgot to exhale, and she did so, soft and shakily. Focusing herself on her fellow rauna instead of the roguish cheka, Aure breathed, ”The brother who I lost is who I seek.” The she-wolf leveled her pale eyes at Tux, a crease deepening in her brow. ”It... is a long story. Should heda allow us to away, I will tell you more. All.

After a moment, she came closer again, giving a slight motion with her chin towards him, something impish and covetous tugging at her lips. ”If I tell you what drăguţ means, will you tell me what ‘bounkola’ is?”
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 03:11 PM