Hushed Willows [YULE] What's this? What's this? There's something very wrong
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The female had been patrolling when she caught sight of the smaller male making his way out of Easthollow's territory. At first, she was confused as to where he might be going in the dead of night, perhaps out looking for his father? Her conversation with the young boy feels like it was ages ago now, but their shared struggle when it came to fathers was burned into her memory. Ira couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. He actually knew his father before he disappeared.

However, as she padded closer to follow, two more scents mingled in her nostrils. Valette and Greyback. The mountain wolf had to suppress a rising growl as she did not want to startle Merrit if he noticed her. Chances are he was following his mother, and seeing how she and Grey had left Easthollow's territory, she found herself curious too. She traveled silently watching over the black wolf as he snuck closer to Elysium's territory. The scent of several wolves hit her hard as they drew near, and while she usually wouldn't trespass, Valette and Greyback had already come through. She could always say she was looking for her leader.

The sound of wolves joining together in song soon hit her ears along with the chatter of many, something that perked her interest more. Just what was going on here that drew the attention of her Matriarch in the dead of night? Golden eyes scanned through the trees at the moonlit opening before she remembered the black wolf she had been following. Now was as good a time as any to reveal herself if he had not caught on to her pawsteps by now. A small voice caught her attention as Ira quickly focused back on the young male and a female who had suddenly appeared. Quite a long stroll for a night walk, Merrit.She would give a small nod to the other pup to acknowledge her presence, but otherwise stood a small distance away. Sorry for the intrusion, I'm afraid we were a bit curious now weren't we? She glanced at the boy hoping he would get her tone if they were not welcome here.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: [YULE] What's this? What's this? There's something very wrong - by Ira - December 24, 2018, 06:21 PM