Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Her remark sent his brows flying high, but before he could question it, she continued. He shook his head, eyes soft. You're flawless, he murmured, tracing the angular curve of her alabaster shoulder with his nose. Bones and all.

There was something like a storm building up inside him, something that made him come closer and closer still, wrapping his neck around hers like a serpentine, sidling up next to her. There were tiny moans caught in his throat as he covered her cheek, her jawline, her neck in kisses. He was on fire for her, and had just clasped her slender nape in his mouth when he snapped back to reality.

The reality of, Oh yeah, perhaps you shouldn't bone your new packmate in the first moon of her arrival here, you fuckin' manwhore.

Hunt, Verx mumbled against her fur, slightly embarrassed. Right, let's, uh, go hunt. He peeled himself away, heat rolling over his body in waves, and felt loose in places that should be stiff and stiff in places that should be loose. Goddamn this woman.

He slipped from the hollow of the redwood, eyes cast a bit tersely toward her as he waited for Aure to emerge.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM