Dragoncrest Cliffs So hard for a good soul to survive
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Whether dragă referred to her most recent trip with Tux or her several excursions before Drageda, she hadn’t seen any distinct souls of those that Verx referred to. Would that she had seen them, she would have told this seeker everything, regardless of the yearning for kin that blazed in her amber eyes. "No, I... haven't come across either. As your family, they must be as singular as yourself." Her words were neither compliment or insult, merely a practical fact she stated by who was before her. Aure knew that look—the feeling still tore her open, made her frigid, wont for nothing but any information on her brother. There was nothing, nobody she wanted more to seek out, breathe alongside again and feel in her narrow and spirit that they were enlivened.

But if this wanderess had seen Vonnaruil, she might not be willing to tell her. After all, when you were bordering on desperate tirades that constantly bore nothing to follow on, why give somebody else the chance to reunite with one’s blood that much more swiftly? Aure... wouldn’t blame her, if that was the case. Couldn’t bring herself to. Wouldn’t bring herself to give her condolences, either—if she were this female, she’d have become sick of it, personally.

Regardless, she entreated, ”I also search for family. For my brother, one named Vonn.” A clarity came to her eyes, hesitant and modest, as she became reserved once more. ”I mistook you for him, from afar. He... looks as I do,” unable to hold Takiyok’s gaze as she reluctantly brought attention to herself, their story. But it needed to be done, so she minced it as finely as she could. Her tone, as Takiyok’s refused pity:

”We—I arrived to ze Wilds three months ago. We come from ze far north, and meant to traverse through an icefields; Vonn...” Tried to keep her face more impassive, but the struggle of it was evident with how she stumbled through her words as her brother had stumbled into his fate. ”Vonn fell through a crevasse. Ever since then, I have searched for him, inquired of him, as I believe he may have survived.” 

A muscle flickered in her jaw, before finally turned back to peer at the porcelain female. Some passion filtered its way through the thinning frost of her attempt at seeming withdrawn. ”Have you chanced upon him?”
Messages In This Thread
So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 01, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 04, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 17, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 17, 2019, 06:03 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 01:00 AM