Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Man, this conversation took a turn. He felt like an asshole as she began to speak haltingly in the common tongue, and grimaced, waiting for her to finish. Mallaidh and Aure. Neither of them leaders; he felt fairly confident that she hadn't heard their names before and picked them up for later use. She was, it seemed, actually telling the truth.

I'm sorry, Verx said, knowing he had to make an effort to be contrite. It's hard to learn a different language, I know. I can help you with that, especially since you're staying here. He let a small smile curve his lips once more, giving her a nod. Welcome to Drageda, he added, giving each syllable weight and space.

He lifted his chin, peering across the landscape. You wanna take a look around with me? Explore your new home? he asked, flicking his ears toward her to mirror his spoken query.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Isleña - January 07, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Vercingetorix - January 14, 2019, 11:20 AM