Ravensblood Forest your key won’t shine like this
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
oh, i will. i'm never one to shy away from an opportunity when i see one. wintersbane quips with a haughty quirk of his lips. though he says them in the line of their teasings of one another there is an undeniable truth to his words. the topic of blackfeather woods was inevitable — bound to come up whenever he chanced a run-in of anyone that'd met him during his time there. he kept the mark of the brotherhood and plans to keep it despite that he knows he won't be returning ( though it would come about later that there would be no blackfeather woods to return to anyway ). he uses it now for his own symbolism but also so that he does not forget relmyna and the daedra whose whispers have begun to fade and die. was he suffocating them from him? or were they dying with the woods? did it even work like that?

no, wintersbane finally answers drawing in a deep breath and letting out in a heavy expel. i left them. he admits. their numbers had been dwindling for some time and despite my best efforts at recruitment — ok, so maybe not his best. i recognize when it's time to jump ship. it was selfish not to cling to the fading heartbeat of the dark woods and hope that it might rejuvenate ...but then again selfish was what wintersbane did best.
Messages In This Thread
your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 09, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 12, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:50 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2019, 06:58 AM