Fox's Glade Take me by the hand
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
If Evergreen knew what question marks were, a dozen of them would come to mind. Instead, the bearish boy shifts awkwardly under the stranger's gawking. Admittedly, he's conflicted; the majority of him is speechless and startled, and a small part of him preens under the attention. His tail wags another few beats, ears swerving back at her raised pitch and his sheepish smile grows a touch confident. He might not know what to do in these kinds of situations, but it doesn't seem the salt-and-pepper wolf means any harm.

Oh, he says again, tilting his head to the right. Food seems... legit. After all, all evidence points to the fact she was just hunting. Man, Evergreen wishes the rivers weren't so cold. Then he would be spending his time fishing. Not only is fish delicious, it is one of his favorite hobbies. He is taken off guard, however, when she asks for help. His eyes widen a hair.

You need help? Automatically, the bearish wolf takes a step forward... regretting it instantly when his forepaws submerge in the icy stream. His ears swerve towards her, however, alert as if he expects danger on the horizon. What can I do? Evergreen's nose twitches.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 19, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 19, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 22, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - February 21, 2019, 02:06 PM