Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It should not have surprised her to hear the question as much as it did. Truthfully, she had only been asked it maybe twice in her time here. Ira cast her eyes back to the Mother Stone as her face twisted with uncertainty. There is the good and bad, but mostly yes. I decided to stay longer than my visits through other territories. I'm not too sure why I stayed given the circumstances I was met with at the borders, but I have not really regret it or I would have left by now. Most people in the pack knew about her relationship with her father. It had improved for a while, but there was always that tension if they both were nearby. She wouldn't usually share this much, but he was Valette's son and would likely find out sooner than later about the current...family situation. Now that she thought about it, this meant the two of them were now siblings.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM