Fox's Glade Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician

FROM THE MOMENT AURE had wrested herself from the Tanglewood's grasp, it'd been nothing but hard travel from the past two days. It was the words of the wanderess and blessing she'd bestowed upon the skayona, and whether or not she'd returned to Stigmata's claim yet, Aure had been too restless and fitful to wait any longer. If she could listen to this Stigmata, and hear from his own lips that Vonn had breathed, then it was myth come to life for her. Something she wouldn't let herself believe because it nigh on defied logical; but no. Vonn had survived that fall. If she'd known he'd fallen into Diasporan lands in a similar manner, she may had made it known he was practically heavensent.

O, brother mine, her aching heart whispered. Never again will I let you fall from me. I will find you, hanar.

So entranced by her course of travel was she, she almost didn't take notice of another draug's pesence, who gazed heavensward in the manner Aure tended to do. The pallid herbalist, for one, didn't mind the scarlet spectres that flit through mist and moonlight; but she drifted towards the star-stricken she-wolf all the same. "Good night," rather than chuff-or-such in greeting, she merely lingered at the corner of her peripheral vision; not unlike a haunt herself, as if her lost soul couldn't bear to part from the stream before them.

But, no, she was tangible, one would find, as she wisped inquisitively, "Would you happen to know if I am on ze right path to a claim called 'Diaspora'?" She didn't doubt the stars that guided her. Not when they would be the same to lead her back to Vonn's side; and draw her back into her cheka's embrace. But this little valley was unfamiliar to her, even as she recognized the spires she'd first met Wintersbane under.

But she wanted to be sure nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 25, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 26, 2019, 05:19 AM