Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was, needless to say, a lot more excited to see Tegan than Tegan was to see Eljay. His tail wagged excitedly as his brother came into view pretty much immediately and made his way to Eljay. Yeah, he wasn't very enthusiastic about it, but then again, Tegan never seemed that enthusiastic to see Eljay. But he'd come, and that was what mattered most.

With a fond smile on his face Eljay said, Hey Teeg. Uhm, Tegan. The cool nickname wasn't so cool when it came from his mouth somehow so Eljay corrected himself quickly. I uhm, wanted to visit, but also I was hoping for some advice. I mean, you're pretty good with girls right? There's a... I like someone and I don't know how to find out if she likes me too. Eljay frowned thoughtfully and looked at Tegan almost pleasingly, hoping his cooler younger brother would humour him and help him out.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM