Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
[Image: giphy.gif]

Aure thought if she squinted, she may actually see her murky reflection sniveling back at her. All it took was the blackbird’s considerate touches and words, and the dove fractured into tears and incomprehensible warbles. Her heart pealed in her chest like erratic wings, confined only by ivory ribs.

Feathery ears splayed back inscrutable against the arc of her tousled neck. Argent eyes full of watery reverence sought a sanctuary of their own in the sable matriarch’s own; and the skin of her face pulled itself taut, creased her grateful, wide gaze as she thickly, so pitifully mouthed ’thank you.’ The only sound that came from Aure’s throat was some poor, pale wheeze from somewhere between her lungs and throat.

God forbid.

Her response came out wisping and utterly pathetic as she was right now, spittle on her quivering bottom lip, ”N-nobody’s ever called m-me ‘darling’ before. I always call everybody ‘d-darling’!” The she-wolf’s voice was hoarse and trembly, as if overwhelmed with this mere revelation that the endearment has never been hers alone. Giving an enunciated, very unsure-of-herself bite to her lip, she tittered, ”I-I don’t know if I am alright, you know? P-pregernanent, and a-all.”

”M-my belly is making me cry, and they aren’t even there yet! Ze copii are already devastating me!” And then the tears came back in a girlish surge, stinging and hot and entirely irrational. ”N-no, are you okay? I—“ Finally, she finished her hormonal, waily tangent with a short, distressed, pink-nosed sneeze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Andraste - February 04, 2019, 04:59 PM