Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
”Oh, I suspect it is more than enough,” she replied, eyes a bit watery when she swiveled her head to Lily once more. A bit of an errant toss to it, a loose shrug of her crude shoulders; as if she knew how irrational she seemed. ”I... only think I am of little importance to them, truth be told. All I may do is to heal, and to chart stars. Healing, at least, has value, but... I’m not sure what I mean to them besides.”

And then, ”Ze father remains as a guardian for ze kru’s leader. He... he doesn’t know, yet.” For a moment, a small, trembly smile tugged at her lips, and she merely gazed at Lily — but it was a darker, different wolf her bleary eyes saw. ”He is so audacious; so daring. ...Raving, and appallingly uncouth, though,” she mused, tearful eyes softening as she remembered him and the redwood. ”And yet, there is so much he has done for me, all without my asking. After everything, I.... To not be promised to him is to go against everything we have become together. How could I ever resist at all, when he is in my blood?”

Aure fell quiet, then, and returned to herself with a few wet flicks of her lashes. Her ears splayed away in a little mortification, at her passionate tangent, and then at her uncertainty at her position in general. ”Most times, I think as you do — practical, to ze point where I don’t question myself as I’ve been doing. Other times, I... am so frazzled, like now. I only believe I am rather inefficient, because I still do not understand their ways of life compared to my northern one. I envy that straightforwardness... truth be told, once again.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Andraste - February 06, 2019, 10:20 PM