Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
dottie that damn depresser CACKLES
smdh i rly cant sleep tonight tbh

Having sheepishly receded behind modesty’s skirts, if Aure thought that if she could behold any more appreciation for the Elysian, her heart might burst. That, or she’d heave again—or start weeping all over again. Or all three, truth be told.

However, she was able to give a meager bob of her head in a twice-over thanks. Once for solace, twice for  all the advice the Elysian—‘Lily’, now—had given her thus far. Aure was sure that she was of importance to Drageda; as important as she tried to be for them. ”I am Aure,” the skayona lilted, a bit of a dozing smile kissing her lips. Then, since she was ambassadoring, after all, ”Yet, I was born as Aurëwen. I have no qualms with being called either.”

And then her silvered, scarred gaze went heavensward into the early evening, Multumesc, doamna ah, thank you, I mean. Perhaps... I should take my leave; I also apologize for my, er, little incident earlier.” Aure scuffed a snowshoe paw, evermore sheepish, as she eyed her bit of retch from earlier. Regardless, she tried to jest, weak as it was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Andraste - February 08, 2019, 01:07 AM