Flycatcher Downs And you told me we'd never survive
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Purposeful strides charged him forward akin to a man on a mission. His determination perhaps unnecessary for the situation, but nonetheless present. Ears cupped forward, Evergreen's massive paws spread with each step to keep him relatively balanced in the slick terrain. The figure must have spotted him, just as the bearish wolf saw it, for the canine halted in its northbound approach. Evergreen lowered his head, aligning it with the tops of his shoulderblades.

Much to his surprise, the closer he got to the short canine, the less he was positive of their identity. The assumption that it was a coyote began to fade with each step. Abruptly, the stranger made an unexpected bark. Evergreen hesitated his next stride, freezing in place for a long moment before he set his forepaw back to the ground. His head lifted momentarily in his startled state, but he positioned it back into that of neutral content. Whatever intensity he may have had waned.

Oh! The bearish wolf exclaimed quickly. Uh, I... sorry? I thought you were... someone—or rather, somethingelse. He stood awkwardly, averting his gaze away from his company yet keeping him in the corner of his vision. Are you, uh... okay?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 09:00 PM