Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"It means 'hello' in my northern tongue," Aure hummed, coming to fall alongside the war-maiden with a soft trill in her voice. "Nothing terrible, I promise." Regardless of Blodreina's disposition, she cast a blithe, considering look her way, expression fading into something more quieter. Her mind wound its way back to when they'd first met, when the gona had expressed what her definition of "home" had been.

To say she was struggling to understand what the kru were going through was a bit... of an understatement. Yes, she knew grief, and knew what it was to mourn; but she'd never been abandoned in the wake of such seeming peacetime. None of her blood had ever willingly parted from her, relation or rank or no.

All the same, Aure tried to curve the conversation into something more... continuous. "Like every tongue, we have many words for many things. Anor - ze sun ; morchant - when shadows make themselves known ; ...naergon - to lament." The scarred crescent of her jaw flickered, and she glimpsed towards Blodreina once more. "I am not familiar with the way in which you are lost, doamna. Perhaps it is a crude blessing, in all of this. But... but I am here, whenever you simply need someone to listen."
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by Andraste - February 10, 2019, 01:40 PM