Emberwood and through it all, a dying wind of change blew
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
He wanted her to teach him.  How was he so nice?  Despite everything these last couple of days had brought, she managed an honest to goodness smile at that.  It wasn't as big as her fake ones earlier, but it was real so better.  I bet I could do that.  I can teach you how they act and how to recognize them too, because their magic can sometimes let them change their looks.  Some of them just want to get away from being judged as mean and selfish straight off though, so you only want to fight the bad ones.   

She was back in story mode but it was a lesson that could apply in real life too.  That was why she enjoyed her stories where the good fought the bad, but she wanted to learn a few more where it wasn't so black and white.

Does that mean I can come visit? She asked, trying to be casual but definitely hopeful.  Let her get back and take care of all this, then come back when she didn't feel like she had a giant weight crushing her.
Messages In This Thread
and through it all, a dying wind of change blew - by Illidan - February 10, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: and through it all, a dying wind of change blew - by Maia - April 08, 2019, 08:41 AM